Tuesday, August 13, 2013

PROPHECIES OF EZEKIEL THIS CONCERNS

PROPHECIES OF EZEKIEL
THIS CONCERNS JEWS
OF THE PRESENT TIME
 
 Many of the Jews,  ill-advised, misled, and convulsed by their envious leaders, the high priests, scribes and pharisees, clamored vociferously, urged on by their evil leaders, urging them to cry out for the crucifixion of Christ.  The cries of: "Away with Him! Crucify Him!" were repeated over and over. These cries cut through the air causing the heavens to shudder, the sun to darken and the earth to quake.
 
Give us Barrabas the criminal, but we don’t want the Christ, they cried. Get rid of Him and crucify Him for He is dangerous with His wonderworking, and wrose He made himself to be God.


     This terrible scene is well recorded in the New Testament. However, prior to this, Jesus forewarned the Jews saying:

     "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which kills the prophets, and stones those that are sent unto you; how often I would have gathered your children as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! Behold, I leave you desolate:" and "Amen, I say unto you, you shall not see me, until the time when you shall say: Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord" (Luke 13:34-35),

     As we will show, fulfillment of these words of Christ are accurately fulfilled and permanently recorded in history, beginning with the year1948.   Almost two thousand years before came the destruction and desolation of Jerusalem.
     When Titus the Roman General conquered Jerusalem the Jews, the Jews who were still living were banned from the city and dispersed among many nations. This was the destruction of Jerusalem. 

Death and famine were everywhere. While the Roman armies ordered the Jews to disperse, we will see that the prophecies show the dispersal was God’s decision.
DISPERSAL OF THE JEWS

AS PREDICTED BY PROPHET EZEKIEL
 
"And the word of God came to me saying, son of man, the house of Israel dwelled upon their land, and defiled it by their acts and their idols, and with their uncleanness, and their way before me was as the uncleanness of a woman sitting apart. So I poured out my wrath upon them and I dispersed them among the nations and utterly scattered them throughout the countries and I judged them according to their actions and according to their great sin. [Note: the word sin is singular in the original Greek – indicating their greatest sin, the slaughter of their Messiah – Christ, and they went among the nations and they profaned my holy name while it was said of them, these are the people of the Lord and they came forth out of his land. But I spared them for the sake of my holy name which the house of Israel profaned among the nations where they went. And I will sanctify my great name which you profaned in the midst of them, and the nations shall know that I am Lord when I am sanctified among you before their eyes."
 
 
 
Although, the sins of the Jews are mentioned herein, it is important to note that the sins of the baptized Orthodox Christians sealed with gift of Holy Spirit are much worse, for we are without excuse in failing to worship and love Christ by not keeping all of His commandments.
      Behold the fulfillment of Christ’s words, for the Jews were left desolate, without Jerusalem, without priests, prophets, sacrifices, or temple, even to this day, making it impossible for them to even begin to fulfill the Mosaic Law. Not only did they reject the promise of the Messiah by Moses, but they cried out for His crucifixion, and placed a curse on themselves saying: "Let His blood be upon us and upon our children."
      How do the Jews, living among nations profane His holy name? They profane it repeatedly with every use of repeating "Jesus Christ" as a common curse word. For they do not consider Him as being God.

     In the dispersion, the Nazis led by Adolph Hitler slaughtered millions of Jews, yet a remnant has been preserved and Jesus will sanctify His holy name which they had made common and profaned among the nations.
"And I will take you from the nations and gather you out of their countries and will bring you into your own country. And I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and you shall be purged from all your uncleanness and from your idols, and I will cleanse you. And I will give you a new heart, and will put a new spirit in you; and I will remove the heart of stone from out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. And I will place my spirit in you and will cause you to walk in my ordinances, and to keep my judgments and to do them. And you shall dwell upon your own land which I gave to your fathers, and you shall be to me a people, and will be to you a God. And I will save you from all your uncleanness, and I will call for the wheat, and multiply it, and will not bring famine upon you. And I will multiply the fruit of the trees, and the produce of the field, that may not bear the reproach of nations.
      And you shall remember your evil ways, and your deeds that were not good, and you shall be hateful in your own sight for your transgressions, and for you abominations. Not for your sake do I do this, says the Lord God, as it is known to you; be ashamed and confounded for your ways, O house of Israel." (Ezekiel 36:16-32)


     Part of this prophecy has been fulfilled before our eyes, for the Jews, after almost two thousand years have returned to their own country. In 1948 shortly after World War II, the Jews were "gathered out of their countries and brought into their own country" and hundreds of thousands began to pour into their new country, to which the Lord brought them, for a specific purpose.
     The remainder of this prophecy has not yet been fulfilled, for the Jews have not received their hearts of flesh, but they will humbly accept triune Baptism, and their stony hearts will be replaced with a heart of flesh. This means that the Lord will take away their spiritual heart which has remained hardened and stony, causing them to reject Jesus Christ. He will give them soft hearts that they may believe and be saved. Then after being baptized in Orthodox baptism, they will receive the gift of Holy Spirit, and walk in Christ’s commandments. No matter who desires to destroy the Jews, they will fail, for God has placed them there, and will glorify the name of Christ among them.
 
PROPHECIES OF EZEKIEL 
DELIVERED UP TO ADOLPH HITLER'S NAZIS
 
"And all the nations shall know that the house of Israel was led captive because of their sins, because they rebelled against me, [for Israel is a rebellious house] and I turned my face from them, and delivered them into the hands of their enemies, and they all fell by the sword. According to their uncleanness, and according to their transgressions did I deal with them, and I turned my face away from them." 
      "Therefore, says the Lord, now will I turn back captivity in Jacob and on Israel will have mercy for the sake of my holy name. And they shall bear their reproach and the iniquity which they committed when they dwelled on their land in peace. Yet there shall be none to terrify them when I have brought them back from among the nations. And I will be sanctified among them in the presence of the nations. And they will know that I am the Lord their God when I have been manifest to them among the nations. And I will no longer turn my face away from them, because I have poured out my wrath upon the house of Israel, says the Lord" (Ezekiel 39: 23-29).
 
PROPHECIES OF EZEKIEL 
REPATRIATION OF THE JEWS

 
 
 
 

This took place in 1948 "after the sword" of Adolf Hitler killed them by the millions. "Thus says the Lord, behold I will take the whole house of Israel out of the midst of the nations among whom they have gone, and I will gather them that are round about them, and I will bring them into the land of Israel. And I will make them a nation in my land even on the mountain of Israel. And they shall have one ruler, and they shall no longer be two nations, neither shall they be divided anymore into two kingdoms, that they may no longer defile themselves with their idols. And I will deliver them from all their transgressions whereby they have sinned, and I will cleanse them, and they shall be to me a people, and I the Lord, will be to them a God" (Ezekiel 36: 21-23)
"Thus says the Lord God, I will also gather Israel from the nations among whom they have been dispersed, and I will be sanctified among them, and before the people and nations" (Ezek. 28:25).
"And I will bring them out from the nations, and will gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land, and will feed them upon the mountains of Israel. I will seek that which is lost, and I will recover the stray one, and I will bind up that which is broken, and will strengthen the faint-hearted, and will guard the strong and will feed them with judgment" (Ezek. 34:13).
     Millions of Jews were put to death by the Nazis, who held a hatred  and contempt for them, blaming them for all their misfortunes. The brutal slaughter was well evidenced after the war and this horrified the world, which quickly agreed, unknowingly doing God’s will, and supported their return to their own country.
"I will be sanctified among them", says the Lord, for they will be given new hearts and accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah and Son of God. Many in the world, unbelievers, Moslems and others will also accept the true Orthodox Christ upon seeing this great event.
     "They shall know that I am the Lord their God" can only mean, The Father, Son and Holy Spirit, for there is no other God. Previously the Jews did worship the same true God, but the Trinity was not yet revealed to them, except in phrases like: "I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob." They will become meek and innocent like small children, and with tears of gratitude will glorify Christ their Savior and God.
 
WHY GOD SPARED THEM
     "And they went among the nations and they profaned my holy name while it was said of them: These are the people of the Lord and they came forth from his land. But I spared them for the sake of my holy name which the house of Israel profaned among the nations among which they went. Therefore, say this to the house of Israel, thus says the Lord, I do not this, O house of Israel, for your sake, but because of my holy name which you have profaned among the nations in the midst of them; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord, when I am sanctified among you before their eyes.

      
In the countries where the dispersed Jews dwelled, people upon hearing them using the name of Christ as a curse, and profaning His holy name, saw that these people knew the true God and but rejected Christ who is accepted by a large number of nations.
 
    God reminds us that it is not for their sake that He does these things, but because they have profaned His holy name among the nations, causing many to lose their faith in Jesus Christ.



 
Also, when the Jews accept, not the Papacy or scattered and bewildered Protestantism, but the true Christ in the true Orthodox Church, this will result in large numbers coming to Orthodoxy for catechization and baptism. This is important, for without Jesus Christ no one can be saved, as the Lord says in holy Scripture that there is no other name by which men can be saved. "Wherefore, God has highly exalted Him. And given Him a name which is above every name; that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow. Of things in heaven and on earth, of things under the earth; every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Phil. 2:911).
 
PROPHECIES OF EZEKIEL
JEWS WILL GLORIFY JESUS CHRIST:
"And my servant David, shall be a ruler in the midst of them; there shall be one shepherd of them all for they shall walk in my ordinances and keep my judgments and do them . . . and David my servant shall be their ruler for ever . . . And the nations shall know that I am the Lord that sanctified them, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for ever. And I will place my glory among you, and all the nations shall see my judgment which I have wrought and my hand which I have brought upon them. And the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God, from this day onwards."
 
     "My servant David" is Jesus Christ who is the Son of David in the flesh. He alone rules over the Church and He alone is the Head of the Church, regardless of the claims made by others. Only the Son of God is entitled to pre-eminence. Christ is also the only Good shepherd and those who follow Him are his sheep and flock. Nations, upon witnessing these events will turn to Christ and His Holy Church.
"And I will place my glory among you . . ." The glory of Christ is the Cross which will become the sign before all that the Jews are now followers of Christ. His glory will be over Jerusalem and will be inscribed by all the new Jewish Christians, who will sign themselves with the Cross as we all do. The Jews will become our brothers and sisters and will joyfully sing with us:


 
"Having beheld the Resurrection of Christ let us bow down before the Holy Lord Jesus, the only sinless one. We venerate your Cross O Christ and your holy Resurrection we praise and glorify; for you are our God and we know no other than you, and we call upon your name. Come all you faithful, let us bow down before Christ’s holy Resurrection, for behold, through the Cross joy has come into the world. Ever blessing the Lord, let us praise His Resurrection. By enduring the Cross for us, He has destroyed death by death!"

No comments:

Post a Comment