HOW DO WE KNOW THERE IS A GOD?
Can we prove that God exists?
This question has been asked by many children and adults. Here is an answer.
All we need to do is use our minds and open our hearts.
We all have a mind through which we think, but no one has ever seen a mind.
1. We "see" things in two ways. We see many things with our eyes.
2. We "see" with our soul, that is, without our eyes. We see, when we remember.
3. We see an airplane overhead, but we do not see the pilot, but we visualize or see him in our mind.4. Our heart is beating, but we cannot see it. We breathe in air but can’t see it.
5. We see a big elephant. But if he is not around we can see him in our memory.6. We speak to someone on the phone. We do not see them.
7. When you see a car or a bicycle, you know for certain that someone had to make them.8. You also know that toys and cars are made by men, not by monkeys or donkeys.
9. You know that someone built the school, and put desks and things inside.10. You know that someone made the TV, the refrigerator, the toaster, the iron, the mixer, and the house that you live in.
11. You eat food, and while you know it goes into your stomach, but don’t see it there.12. You know that trains, planes, and boats are made by men.
13. You know of so many things made by men.14. Everything that man has made can be traced back to a man.