Tuesday, June 7, 2016

This is a treasure to save and keep readily available for in these verses Christ describes His nature!


JESUS CHRIST PROCLAIMS HIS NATURE

     “I am the Christ the Son of the living God.”

     “All things are delivered to me of my Father, and no man knows the Father except the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal Him.”

     “I came down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of Him who sent me.”

     “Amen, amen, I say to you, before Abraham was I am.”

     “No man has ascended into heaven, but He who came down from heaven, even the Son of man who is in heaven.”

     “I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world; again I leave the world, and go to the Father.”

     “I and my Father are one.”

     “He that has seen me has seen the Father.”

     “I am in the Father and the Father is in me.”

     “As the Father knows me, in the same way I know the Father, and I lay down my soul for my sheep.”

      “I am the light of the world; he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”

     “I am the way and the truth and the life; no man comes to the Father but through me.”

     “I am the resurrection and the life; he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whoever lives and believes in me shall never die.”

     “I am the bread of life; he that comes to me shall never hunger and he that believes on me shall never thirst.”

     “I am the living bread which came down from heaven; if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever.”

     “If any man thirst, let him come to me and drink. He that believes on me, as the Scripture has said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”

     “I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.”

     “I am the first and the last; He that lives and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore. And have the keys of Hades and of death.”

     “I am the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God.”

     “I am He that is holy, he that is true, he that has the key of David, He that opens and no man shuts, and shuts and no man opens.”

     “I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.”

     “I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, says the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.”

     “To this end was I born. And for this cause I came into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Every one that is of the truth hears my voice.”




No comments:

Post a Comment