Friday, February 22, 2013

PROPHECIES CONCERNING PRESENT DAY ISRAEL


PROPHECIES CONCERNING PRESENT DAY ISRAEL

ST. PAUL’S PROPHECY
CONCERNING ISRAEL IN THE FLESH

“I say then, has God rejected his people? May it not be so! I myself am an Israelite, a descendent of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew.  Do you know what the Scripture says of Elias, how he pleads with God against Israel?  Lord they have killed your prophets, they have  demolished your altars and I alone am left, and they seek my soul.  But what is God’s reply to him?  I have kept for myself 7,000 men who have not bowed their knee to Baal.  Even so, in the present time, there is a remnant chosen by grace.  And if by grace then it is no longer by works, otherwise it is not by grace. 

    What then? Israel failed to obtain what it sought. The chosen obtained it but the rest were hardened because of their sins, as it is written” God gave them a spirit of slumber, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day . . .  


Lest you be wise in your own conceits, I want you to understand this mystery brethren: A hardening of the heart has come upon all Israel until the nations have come in and then all Israel shall be saved as it is written: The Redeemer has come out of Sion; he will banish impiety from Jacob, and this will be my covenant with them when I take away their sins.”  Romans 11-27.


By Ezekiel the Prophet 2,600 years ago

o

       PROPHECY DISPERSAL OF THE JEWS              

“And the word of God came to me saying, son of man, the house of Israel dwelled upon their land, and defiled it by their acts and their idols, and with their uncleanness, and their way before me was as the uncleanness of a woman sitting apart.  So I poured out my wrath upon them and I dispersed them among the nations and utterly scattered them   throughout the countries and I judged them according to their actions and according to their great sin. [Note: this is singular in the original Greek – indicating the one sin of the crucifixion of their Messiah – Christ]  and they went among the nations and they profaned *my holy name while it was said of them, these are the people of the Lord and they came forth out of his land.  But I spared them for the sake of my holy name which the house of Israel profaned among the nations where they went.  And I will sanctify my great name which you profaned in the midst of them, and the nations shall know that I am Lord when I am sanctified among you before their eyes.” 

* Using Jesus Christ as a curse phrase

ALMOST TWO THOUSAND YEARS LATER, 
PROPHECY IS FULFILLED – JEWS REPATRIATED

“And I will take you from the nations and gather you out of their countries and will bring you into your own country. And I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and you shall be purged from all your uncleanness and from your idols, and I will cleanse you.  And I will give you a new heart, and will put a new spirit in you; and I will remove the heart of stone from out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. And I will place my spirit in you and will cause you to walk in my ordinances, and to keep my judgments and to do them. And you shall dwell upon your own land which I gave to your fathers, and you shall be to me a people, and will be to you a God. And I will save you from all your uncleanness, and I will call for the wheat, and multiply it, and will not bring famine upon you.  And I will multiply the fruit of the trees, and the produce of the field, that may not bear the reproach of nations."

And you shall remember your evil ways, and your deeds that were not good, and you shall be hateful in your own sight for your transgressions, and for you abominations. Not for you sake do I do this, says the Lord God, as it is known to you; be ashamed and confounded for your ways, O house of Israel.” 

Jerusalem fell to the Romans in 70 AD, marking the end if Israel. 
On May 14, 1948, Jewish state is formed, as they are repatriated.

ONE REASON GOD SPARED THE JEWS

“And they went among the nations and they profaned my holy name while it was said of them, These are the people of the Lord and they came forth from his land.  But I spared them fort he sake of my holy name which the house of Israel  profaned among the nations among which they went.  Therefore, say this to the house of Israel, thus says the Lord, I do not this, O house of Israel, for your sake, but because of my holy name which you have profaned among the nations in the midst of them; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord, when I am sanctified among you before their eyes.”

JEWS REMINDED ON EVERY GREAT FRIDAY

“And the hand of the Lord was upon me, and the Lord brought me forth by the spirit, and set me in the midst of the plain, and it was full of the bones of men. And he led around them on all sides, and behold, there were many on the face of the plain and they were very dry. 

And he said to me, Son of man, will these bones live? And I said, Lord, Lord , you know this. And he said to me, Prophesy unto these bones and you shall say to them: You dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.  Thus says the Lord to these bones: Behold, I will bring upon you the spirit of life, and I will give you sinews and will bring flesh upon you, and I will spread skin over you, and I will put my sprit in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am the Lord.

And I prophesied as he commanded me: And while I was prophesied there was a great noise, and behold a disturbance, and the bones came together, each one to its joint. And I saw behold, sinews and flesh came upon them and skin was stretched out over them, but there was no spirit in them.  And he said to me, Prophecy to the spirit, Prophecy son of man and say to the spirit: Thus says the Lord; Come from the four spirits and breathe upon these dead men that they may live. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the spirit entered into them and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great congregation.

And he said to me, son of man, all these bones are the house of Israel. They say: Our bones are dried up and our hope is lost, and we are cut off.  Therefore, prophesy and say to them: Thus says the Lord God: Behold I will open your tombs, and will bring you out of your sepulchers, O my people; and I will bring you into the land of Israel. And you shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall have opened your sepulchers and shall have brought you out of your tombs. O my people, and shall have put my spirit in you and you shall live, and I shall cause you to rest upon your own land; and you shall know that I the Lord have spoken, and done it, says the Lord God.” (Ezek. 37: 1-14)

THE JEWS WILL GLORIFY JESUS CHRIST

“And my servant David, shall be a ruler in the midst of them; there shall be one shepherd of them all for they shall walk in my ordinances and keep my judgments and do them . . . and David my servant shall be their ruler for ever . . .  And the nations shall know that I am the Lord that sanctified them, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for ever.  And I will place my glory among you, and all the nations shall see my judgment which I have wrought and my hand which I have brought upon them. And the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God, from this day on.”

The Sanctuary is the Holy Orthodox Church
The Glory is God’s only begotten Son, the God-man
The Glory of Christ is the Cross, through which He saved the world. 

      That is why Jesus testified: “Father, the hour is come, glorify your Son that your Son may also glorify you.”  Also, “I have glorified you on earth; I have finished the work which you gave me to do.  And now, Father, glorify me with your own self with the glory which I had with you before the world existed.”
   The Jews will recognize Christ as the Messiah when God intervenes

No comments:

Post a Comment